We know that dental emergencies can happen at the most inconvenient times, and we don't want to leave you high and dry if that should happen. Call our office, and you'll be directed to our emergency care line. Leave a message, and Dr. Aldrich will return your call as soon as possible.
Are you unsure whether you are having a dental emergency? If you are in pain, the answer is probably yes. Pain is never normal and is your body's way of telling you that something is wrong. Other common dental emergencies include:
- A pimple-like lesion on the gums, which can indicate an abscess (a serious dental infection)
- A cracked or fractured tooth
- A lost restoration, like a crown or a filling
- A tooth that has been knocked loose or out
- Injury to the soft tissue (gums, tongue, palate)
If you have experienced an injury to your head that resulted in a broken bone, loss of consciousness, or nausea and vomiting, please visit your emergency department right away to be checked for concussion.